Monday, September 18, 2006

The beginning of the blog.

Which is where it all starts...

Comments on "The beginning of the blog."

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:30:00 PM) : 

This is the first test comment.

 

Blogger Gavin Corder said ... (Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7:08:00 PM) : 

I find it absolutely shocking that his blog is nicer than mine!

 

Blogger Gavin Corder said ... (Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7:16:00 PM) : 

That should say THIS not HIS!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:08:00 PM) : 

erm..erm..Gavin set this up, so now what happens????

Ok, I'll try to say something.
Rosie is on a diet, and I can't bear her moans and groans.
She's supposed to have a weigh in this week, but she weighs 20lbs and I've got a bad shoulder, can someone come and help me?

If Mags reads this she's probably being sick, oh well, sorry Mags.
But you can see what a beautiful thing she is.

One thing which is a nuisance is she always gets to my bed before me, she stretches out leaving me with the tiniest space, so I wake up exhausted...as she bangs my cheek at 5 a.m. for her breakfast.
Right that's it.
No more cat talk, bye for now.

 

Blogger Gavin Corder said ... (Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:24:00 PM) : 

Log in as per the email (not the old one).

This one is all yours now!

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:48:00 AM) : 

It's Wednesday morning, 6.30 am, and am so axcited about this blog even though I dont know how to change the subject heading. BUT after seeing to Big Fat Pig (Rosie)
I realised with a blast that I have forgotten to add E.T to my all time fave film.

It was showing nearbye one day when I wasn't working (very few of those)...I started crying a quarter way thru and didn't stop until I got home, and it took half an hour to remove runny eye make up
from white T shirt.
Saw it again the following week, it was a Monday, usually a day off, went back to see it again, no make up and sun glasses and a box tissues...started crying at exactly same place..sob sob all the way home.

The late great Bernard Levin had written a WHOLE page about E.T in The Times, the headline, " A NIGHT OF MAGIC WITH THE LITTLE INVADER"

GAVINNNNN...how do I change the subject???....I want to write about the love of my life....Rudolf Nureyev.

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:50:00 AM) : 

Gavinnnn, this blog is beautiful.
So lovely to see Fatty Pang in all her glory. Thanks so much, BUT BUT
how do I change the subject???

 

Blogger Linda Mason said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 9:16:00 AM) : 

I like ET too Rupe. I first saw it on a pirate video about three months before it showed in the UK> and like you I started crying about half an hour in and never really stopped. I must have seen it about 20 times now and I still cry.

Rupe if your cat is so fat then why not buy a collar and lead and take her walkies? I used to take my bunny walkies around W3. he loved scaring cats! He was a brilliant bunny.

PS Welcome to blog world...it's not all going to be a bloody cats is it?

 

Blogger Lucy said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 9:25:00 AM) : 

Hello Rupe!
Followed you here from Mags blog.
What a beautiful bed spread your cat has, your too good to him.

 

Blogger Crispin Heath said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 9:28:00 AM) : 

Oh dear Gavin you've given Rupe an old style blog. You're going to have to do it all again when they force us into the BETA.

 

Blogger Gavin Corder said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 9:30:00 AM) : 

Hiya Rupe.

Detailed New Post instructions by email.

So glad you like the blog!

 

Blogger Gavin Corder said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 9:31:00 AM) : 

Six Beta's buggered! We're not playing with it yet. Span's spitting fur and feathers over his.

It's easy to convert to beta but you can't revert, so best like this for now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:26:00 AM) : 

Hey Rupe!

What a lovely blog!

Gavin is a star!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:51:00 AM) : 

Congrats Rupe. Give Rosie a big hug from my cats Abby and Rosie. Can't wait for you to talk about Nureyev !

 

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:57:00 AM) : 

Hello Rupe,
You did it! Well at least here you can say practically anything that you wish.

Loving the design.

You have someone willing to help but don't worry if it takes a while to understand it all, eventually it will make sense.

Well done Gavin!

Say Hi to Rosie...

Gildy x

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 1:31:00 PM) : 

don't know what's happened but I posted a long story about Nureyev, it was ther and now it's gone somewhere else. Oh dear.....

 

post a comment