Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rosie is a very beautiful Maine Coon cat

This is Rosie lying on my (her) bed !!!
This post is a picture test.

Comments on "Rosie is a very beautiful Maine Coon cat"

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:29:00 PM) : 

This is a test comment...

 

Blogger Gavin Corder said ... (Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:12:00 PM) : 

I do like a starlet on a screen test...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:30:00 AM) : 

Rosie is gorgeous.

As soon as I've worked out/been told how to put photos up I shall put one up of Chelsea-the-cat.

 

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:15:00 AM) : 

You're getting there...I hope Rosie realises how famous she is ;-)

I have linked your blog to mine already...

 

Blogger Name Witheld said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:30:00 AM) : 

I never understood all this stuff about cats.... until I had one myself. (Lumpkin, 1984 - 2002)

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:31:00 PM) : 

Les Paul, what a marvellous name for a cat, Lumpkin. Gavin Corder's is called Fester, also a great name.
Lumpkin lived to a fine old age, but it's terrible when they leave you. x

 

Blogger Name Witheld said ... (Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:12:00 AM) : 

Rupe,

When we got him I randomly opened a copy of "The Lord of the Rings" and stuck a pin in. I was hoping for "Aragorn" or "Gandalph" but never mind, he was a smashing cat. One day, I may do a post about him.

 

Blogger Pat said ... (Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:56:00 AM) : 

Hi Rupe,

Miss Rosie is a very pretty girl. Is she good? I have five wild cat-children myself.

Looking forward to some great photos on your new blog!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:40:00 PM) : 

Hi Pat, sadly there will be no more photo's on my blog.
Gavin did the whole thing with some colour non digital prints I mailed to him.
I have a website and that's enough.
I can't do anything clever on my blogette, can't cut and paste,
no scanner, no nothing actually.

Regarding my beautiful cat....she is furious that I'm not giving her my usual 24/7 attention.
Stomping about, quacking away, moaning and groaning. Oh dear...Poor Rosie.
I think it's easier if you have a crowd of them...I couldn't cope and I would have to sleep on the floor !!!

 

Blogger Pat said ... (Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:52:00 PM) : 

Hi Rupe,

I think mine would like me to sleep on the floor. Every night I wake up to 2 on my little bed with me and another 2 lying on the floor, just waiting to be stepped on. The other sleeps by my daughter's pillow. I love them all dearly - can't imagine life without them!

The photos on your website are - well, let's just say I'm envious of your talent. Sorry to hear there won't be any on your blog. :-( Are you philosophically opposed to digital photography?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, September 29, 2006 9:29:00 PM) : 

Rosie is sooooo gorgeous.
If you are totally cat-maniacal have a look at www.catsey.com - like minded people and some very ordinary but always friendly non-cat-chat too. Rosie would be very welcome!

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Saturday, September 30, 2006 5:55:00 AM) : 

Hello Rosie fan, I'll tell her about it.
She's busy writing Christmas cards at present, it takes her a week to write just one !!

 

Blogger Gavin Corder said ... (Sunday, October 01, 2006 8:49:00 PM) : 

There you are! An edited picture post!

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Sunday, October 01, 2006 9:11:00 PM) : 

You are the best teacher I've never met....can't thank you enough.

 

post a comment