Sunday, March 04, 2007

THIS IS A TEST

HELLO. Haven't used my bloggy as I had to re-sign to GooGoo. So just testing to see if it works.

Comments on "THIS IS A TEST"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, March 06, 2007 12:46:00 AM) : 

It works!

I had to do the same thing - confusing isn't it?

 

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said ... (Sunday, March 11, 2007 6:51:00 PM) : 

Me too...and sometimes I have to leave comments using a new combination of passwords and usernames and other times something else!

Sometimes it recognises me and I can write things immediately and other times I have to sign in with my Google account, if it makes things safer, I suppose I can manage :-)

At least we can still keep in touch with each other.

 

Blogger Ump said ... (Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:36:00 PM) : 

Hello Rupey & Rosie !! xx.

I've googooed as well !

 

Blogger Name Witheld said ... (Wednesday, March 14, 2007 5:57:00 PM) : 

Hi, Rupe!

I think we've all had a bit of bother when we've changed over. There seem to be more buttons to click on, doesn't there?

I hope we'll see you blogging profusely soon!

 

Blogger Linda Mason said ... (Sunday, March 18, 2007 12:12:00 AM) : 

C'mon Rupe....give us a new blog!

Hope you and Rosie are well btw.

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Monday, March 19, 2007 9:04:00 PM) : 

It's taken days for me to re-sign in. So I am quite fed up.

Problem now is that I have nothing to write about which is not misery making.

I'd like to call my next subject Gods Waiting Room.

I'll just have to think about it.

Meanwhile I am still completely confused by Goo Goo.

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:47:00 PM) : 

more problems signing in...so another test

 

post a comment