Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Poor Blog is having a rest.....

Due to the loss of all my photo's and illustrations, all 18 months worth.
I have decided to have little break whilst I recover.

I had a funny illustration to Wish You A Happy Christmas, but it's gone too.

Comments on "My Poor Blog is having a rest....."

 

Blogger Linda Mason said ... (Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:56:00 PM) : 

Chin up Rupe. How are you spending the festive season? I do so hope that it will be with people that make you laugh and smile.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 12:19:00 AM) : 

So sorry that you've lost such important stuff.

God - you must be seething.

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 5:49:00 PM) : 

This the only way I can stay in contact with anyone. No email yet,using basic temporary method.
This is new laptop, and this is only connection. My old laptop is being repaired, and next week I hope I can use it. Or computer guy will transfer all details to this one. Whis is a much smaller scree. TOTAL BUGGER BUGGER.
I dont think I can can send messages to Gavins board as I keep getting rejected. I can't start a new subject here as I can't work it all bloody OUT. love from Me.

 

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 7:05:00 PM) : 

I'm thinking of you and you are reaching me and the rest I guess via our blogs. They really have been so useful to have.

So happy that this did not happen actually at Christmas.

What a good job many of us also have contact off the net too for emergencies etc...

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 7:25:00 PM) : 

Thanks Gildy..this new lap top is TINY...have cont'd this on my bloggy x

 

post a comment