Friday, December 15, 2006

BUGGER (not sorry)

This is only way I can stay in contact with anybody. So you can leave message her for me to answer.
I have given expalation on previous post here on blog.

Problem for me is I cannot believe how vile and sick I feel not having email, not being able to post on Gavin's board......I get peculiar message from Windows, asking whether I want to change password. I can't do any of this without computer guy, hope it will all be solved to next week.

Meanwhile I would say I am rather hysterical......which is a bit bloody pathetic.

Comments on "BUGGER (not sorry)"

 

Blogger Curmy said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 7:02:00 PM) : 

Hugs Rupe, I hope you get it sorted out.

 

Blogger raisins said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 7:12:00 PM) : 

So sorry to hear about your computer woes Rupe. Hopefully it will get sorted out and we can all have a party over at Gavs to celebrate.

xx

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 7:24:00 PM) : 

Thanks pals, it is a nightmare, especially as this new lap top is too small.....like MUCH too small.
I'll be 'phoning the store tomorrow to see if I can change it.

Nothing is going right this week, non stop messups with everything.

Oh dear.....:-(((

 

Blogger raisins said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 7:59:00 PM) : 

Make sure that you keep the packaging for the laptop. They sometimes use this as an excuse not to take it back.

Good luck.

 

Blogger Curmy said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 8:47:00 PM) : 

Yes, good luck Rupe, let us know how you get on . Curmy x

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 8:52:00 PM) : 

Thanks Raisins.....I've kept everything. It's a sweet ridulously powerful thing....I'll need special glasses, again bugger.
I'll keep in touch Curmy...and Raisins..

 

Blogger ja said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 10:16:00 PM) : 

Sorry to hear about this, hope you're fully up and running again soon with a laptop.

 

Blogger Linda Mason said ... (Friday, December 15, 2006 11:18:00 PM) : 

Rupe, I am sorry that shit is busy flinging itself at your fan at the moment. Deep breath, large alcoholic drink or seven, a nice six skin spliff and all will seem well with the world until you get the munchies at 3am.

I'm sure things will sort themselves out. Do you remember how we coped before email? I don't!

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Saturday, December 16, 2006 5:21:00 AM) : 

I just thank God that I can use the blog to stay in contact....does anyone else feel so stranded and awful without this facility.
Also I KNOW there are important emails waiting to be opened....and I'll not be able to do that until next Wednesday, unless old lap top can be repaired.
AND I can hardly read the screen...it is too small......sorry about this long moan but......I have to 'phone the store where I bought this, and return it on Monday or Sunday, I think they are open.
Cant contact my son...he in USA....
just TOTAL BUGGERITIS keep chatting...

 

Blogger Linda Mason said ... (Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:30:00 AM) : 

Rupe, I see you were up early this morning. It's a beautifully sunny day here, so I'm off out to do some gardening. I hope it is sunny in London in order to help lift your spirits.

 

Blogger Curmy said ... (Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:36:00 AM) : 

Rupe, I'm thinking of you, try and keep calm, you WILL get through it(Hugs) Curmy

 

Blogger Rupe said ... (Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:41:00 AM) : 

New computer went into "hibernation" saying battery wasn't working properly....took it back this morning very very early, tried to exchange it....failed.
They plugged it in and it worked...BUGGER.
Now back at home with friend who is helping me....and bloody thing is working.
BUT it's too small. so it's my error. So just giving it a chance to get working properly.
Meanwhile, had to take sleeping pill past night...getting valium ready.
What a total stupid bloody idiot I am. I'm using a tiny laptop...
Sony Vaio, which cost a fortune, and I got the WRONG bloody model.
BUGGER BUGGER, PIGS POOh, CAMELS SICK.

 

Blogger Curmy said ... (Saturday, December 16, 2006 5:46:00 PM) : 

Rupe, I'm so sorry, please contact me whenever you feel like it (Hugs)

 

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said ... (Sunday, December 17, 2006 11:57:00 AM) : 

My laptop which I have still to use has a large screen but I dislike it because the text etc...is so small and its the same if I look at my Uncle's laptop which is smaller...but just maybe when I get around to using it I need to increase the size of the text on screen using the controls built within Windows XP.

Explorer 7 the upgrade of the windows browser has a few added features which make this easier...

Hope you get things sorted soon...

G x

 

Blogger raisins said ... (Sunday, December 17, 2006 12:23:00 PM) : 

Morning Rupe. It is a beautiful crisp and frosty day down here on the south coast. Very cold, but lovely clear light. Are you getting used to your new laptop? My OH suggested that if you don't get on with it you could sell it on ebay, but that is pretty stress inducing in itself unless you are used to the system.

I am off now to get my beloved nieces their Christmas presents: a Barbie walking horse for the little one (yuk)
and spy gadgets for the 11 year old!!

I hope Rosie is keeping you warm.

xx

 

Blogger Name Witheld said ... (Sunday, December 17, 2006 9:31:00 PM) : 

Hi, Rupe. Sorry to hear your computer is giving you hassle again. I hope you can get it sorted soon.

 

Blogger Curmy said ... (Sunday, December 17, 2006 11:21:00 PM) : 

Hi Rupe, hope you are alright. Love to Rosie x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:57:00 PM) : 

I feel for you, Rupe.

Every time I log onto our (shared PC) it comes up with "you are running out of disk space - you must delete blah blah blah". I've no idea what I'm doing at all.

T has awful probs with his laptop. The battery (when fully charged) lasts only 20 minutes. He flung the whole thing across the room the other night.

 

post a comment